Level 3 Assessors Certificate
Spread the cost from only £60 per week
|Price||Starter Kit||Exam Fee|
A career in assessing, teaching and learning is an extremely rewarding career choice and one that shouldn’t be taken lightly. At our Training Academy we pride ourselves in not only providing excellent training but also giving our students direction and progression towards career enhancement and fulfilment.
Upcoming Course Dates
Calling all Level 3 Hair, Beauty or makeup artists! Need a new challenge? Fed up with the same old routine? Then ask yourself a few questions:
- Are you qualified to Level 3 standard in your chosen vocational career?
- Have you at least 12 months industry experience?
- Are you passionate, driven and ambitious enough to pass on your skills and knowledge to the next generation?
- Would you like a new exciting career move?
If you answered YES to all these questions, then you could be on your way to a new and exciting career challenge as an Assessor.
VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- 3 days initial training plus 1-day assessment
- 12 weeks gathering the evidence required (During this time you will identify an assessor work placement for at least 1 day a week – this is a mandatory requirement for the course)
- Submission of a portfolio.
- Assessor cycle and how we assess
- Questioning skills
- Smart Targets
- Ensuring validity, reliability and authenticity
- Sufficiently and accuracy of assessment
- RPL – Recognition of prior learning
- Assessment planning, tracking and reviewing
- Holistic Assessment
- Portfolio development
- Code of conduct
- Appeals procedure
- Supporting quality assurance requirements
- NVQ L3 in either Beauty, Make-Up or Hairdressing
- At least 12 months industry experience
- Evidence of work placement in an assessors role
Contact us using our phone number: 0151 548 7730. £100 deposit is required to secure your place. Refunds are not given unless you give a cancellation notice 7 days before the course is due to start.