Cancellation and Payment Policy
Chill Out Training and Enterprise (COTE) requires a deposit to secure all course bookings. In the event that you are unable to attend your course the deposit is non-refundable.
The remaining cost of your course should be paid on your first day of attendance. In certain circumstances and at the discretion of a manager, the remaining cost of the course may be off-set and spread over the time that you are studying with us. In such circumstances, we will agree and document a payment plan. An admin fee will also be payable. Failure to complete your course does not remove your responsibility to pay. All course fees must be paid for in full by the last day of attendance.
- Legal Processing
- When we collect personal data
- What personal data we collect
- How we use your data
- How your data is protected
- Your rights
- Contact information
There are a number of legal reasons why COTE might collect and process your personal data.
Consent – when you give us specific consent to use your data for a given purpose. For example when you enquire about our courses or when you ask us to provide you with details of future course dates and offers.
Contract – when you enroll and register to train with us, we will process your personal data in order to deliver the agreed service.
Legal Compliance – if the law or government requires us to we will collect and process personal data. For example, the law requires us to validate your age and to ensure certain safe-guarding arrangements are considered.
Legitimate Interest – COTE is allowed to use personal data in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business. This does not affect your freedom or rights and you have the right to request that the information we hold is removed, or that communication preferences are changed. To request changes to your data you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address quoted below.
When we collect data
- When you visit our website and fill in any of the available enquiry forms
- When we speak to you on the telephone.
- When you enroll at our Academy
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you book any kind of appointment/course
- When you contact us by email with queries
- When you pay
The data we collect
- Contact information such as email address, telephone number and correspondence address. We may also ask for a next of kin contact name and number in case of emergencies.
- Details of conversations, requests for information and information relevant to the courses you may be interested in
- Payment card information. This is not stored on our systems and is used at the point of payment only. Payment details are not obtained on a recorded telephone line, and any written information is securely destroyed upon submission of the payment.
How we use your data
We use your data to build up a picture of which services might be relevant to your situation. We understand that irrelevant communication is frustrating and therefore, we undertake regular reviews to determine that our contact strategy is relevant and informative to you.
We use your data in the following circumstances:
- To send you details of relevant future courses and spa offers
- To send you information relating to your on-going course
- To contact you in specific circumstances relating to your course date and timings
In the three instances above, we will use the following legal basis for processing:
- Legitimate Interest
You are free to modify how we contact you or opt out of receiving further communications at any time. Please contact us to change your preferences.
How your data is protected
We take the security of data and personal data very seriously and conduct regular reviews to ensure that the protection is adequate for the information that is stored.
We will protect your data in the following ways:
- We use a business system that is password protected.
- Our employees are fully trained in data protection and know their responsibilities in relation to securing your personal data
- Our systems and procedures ensure that only relevant employees have access to your data. Data that is not relevant to their role is not accessible
- Our servers are protected with firewalls and anti-virus protection software
You have the right to ask for access to the information that we hold about you, known as a subject access request. Providing that the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
If a request is made, we will supply this information to you within 10 working days.
At any time you are free to:
- Advise us of any incorrect information that we hold about you in order for us to correct such information
- Withdraw consent – If you are subscribed to our email database you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’. Alternatively, you can request us to remove you from future emails by contacting us (details are below)
- Ask us to delete your data in its entirety – please note that if we do this we are unable to recognise that you do not want to receive communications with us as no data of this nature will be held.
To advise us of a change of information please email us at email@example.com
To unsubscribe from receiving information from us, please use one of the methods below:
Call: 0151 548 7730
Write to: The College Manager
Chill Out training & Enterprise Ltd
Equality and Diversity
The Chill Out Group, which incorporates the trading activities of Chill Out Spa and Chill Out Training and Enterprise is opposed to all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, gender, appearance, marital status, nationality, political or religious beliefs, sexuality, mental or physical disabilities. We operate with the highest possible code of ethics and values and actively promote a culture of tolerance throughout the workplace and within the services we provide. If you feel that we are not meeting these aims, please contact a member of staff who will be able to advise you of our complaints procedure. A detailed version of our Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request.
The contents of this website relating to course prices and scheduled dates and times are subject to change without notice. Where possible we will do everything we can to ensure our courses start on the advertised date. However, in certain circumstances, this may not be possible. If the start date of course changes and you are no longer able to attend, then you are entitled to a refund of any deposit paid.
Whilst COTE takes all reasonable steps to ensure the protection of personal information obtained by us, we cannot guarantee the security of any information sent to us on-line as the internet is not a secure medium and should not be used to send confidential or sensitive information.
COTE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR LOSS OF PROFIT) HOWSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OF INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE WHETHER DUE TO INACCURACY, ERROR, OMISSION OR ANY OTHER CAUSE AND WHETHER ON THE PART OF COTE OR ITS SERVANTS, AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
Copyright subsisting in the contents of this Website, including without limitation all trade marks, text, graphics and information, is owned by the Chill Out Group, save where expressly stated. Copying or reproduction of the whole or any part of this Website in any form, including electronic media, is expressly prohibited save that you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your own personal use, provided that you acknowledge Chill Out Training was the source of the material.