Manicures and Pedicures
|Price||Starter Kit||Exam Fee|
One and a half day course…. If you are looking to start your career in the beauty industry, our manicure & pedicure training is a perfect entry point as it requires no prior experience. With the training, you will learn how to prepare the work area for treatment, how to consult with the client to ensure they receive the most appropriate and relaxing treatment for their needs and how to carry out the treatment itself. As a result, you will be qualified to perform a professional and luxurious manicure/pedicure.
Upcoming Course Dates
Manicure & Pedicure Course Content:
- Adhering to health and safety practices and procedures as well as keeping good hygiene.
- Preparing yourself, the client and workspace for treatment.
- Identifying the objectives of the treatment whilst consulting with the client.
- Selecting the appropriate products, equipment and tools to suit the needs of the treatment, taking note of skin types and nail conditions.
- Basic anatomy
- Manicure Procedure
- Massage Techniques
- Pedicure Procedure
- Specialist Hand and Foot Techniques
- Aftercare Advice
Completing the Manicure & Pedicure Training Course
When you have completed the manicure and pedicure training, you will receive a Chill Out in-house certificate allowing you to begin practicing on clients as a professionally trained manicure & pedicure therapist.
For this course, you are not required to have any previous training or experience making this training a great start to your career. Whilst attending the training you must wear a clean salon appropriate uniform, your hair neatly tied back if long or pinned out of your face if short and your nails must be short and in good condition.
You can book on line or call us on 0151 545 1051. Deposit of £100 is required. Refunds are not given unless you give a cancellation notice 7 days before the course is due to start. Please see our Terms and conditions before booking.